When completing a faculty hiring requisition in UNMJobs, be sure to email the following to Shirley Rey for review & approval before attaching it to the hiring requisition:
- the justification of hire, electronic letter of offer draft, and addendum, in Word (not pdf)
the composite matrix, in Excel (not pdf)
Once a document is attached to the hiring requisition the originator will not be able to delete it, so be sure you attach the approved document.
How to run a UNMJobs 2.0 Applicant Compliance Report
- Once you process the applicant compliance report, the system gives you an Excel spreadsheet
- How to separate the names in the Excel Applicant Compliance Report from First Name/Last Name to Last Name/First name
Offer letter templates (updated June, 2022, to incorporate language needed for electronic signature and acceptance of the employment contract)
- Per OAP, please attach the draft Letter of Offer (LOO) as a Word document so that it can be read by the system. Do NOT attach a PDF copy because it will delay the review process.
- Do NOT send your candidate an official LOO. The system will automatically generate an electronic LOO. If your Chair wants to give the candidate something to confirm that they have an offer, please use the “tentative offer confirmation” letter on the OAP website.